Tuesday, September 18, 2007

"Kale"

I'll start off telling you I'm gay. I'm 15. And I'm in complete love with a boy who I will refer to as Kale. Now I really like Kale and he likes me yet we aren't dating. And for the life of me I don't know why not. He says there is a lot of shit going on right now and he doesn't want to date... and yet he dated one of his ex's. They decided to go back out. When I confronted him about him saying he didn't want a boyfriend, he said it was different because his ex lived a half hour away so it was easier to date him than it would me. Whatever.

Then there is his ex which he is still in love with who I will refer to as fuck face, no I'll refer to him as Patrick. Sorry I'm watching Saved! and that's one of the guys names. So he is still in love with Patrick but when he finally started talking to him a couple of days ago Patrick told Kale that he was going straight. Probably just to piss him off I know. Kale says he hates and loves him. Pick one or the other bub, it ain't working like that.

Now I really do like Kale but I don't know how much longer I can wait... I mean it's hard enough never having a boyfriend before and now I have to wait for him to make up his mind about his "straight" ex.

Kale also told me he wasn't physically attracted to me. I don't know, does that mean he thinks I'm ugly? He's super cute. He said he likes everything about me. Being overweight like me is not fun. Side Note: Gym is my favorite class. Now I'm not GIANT, trust me on that one. But I am slightly overweight, and everyday it makes me want to make myself barf. And all because of Kale.

I feel like if I was skinny and attractive he would have already started dating me. I think he is waiting for me because I'm his last resort.

BURN IN HELL YOU NARROW MINDED TACKY ASS BITCH!

If you haven't seen Saved! you should really go see it.

I guess I'm done complaining about my love life for today but I'll probably post again tomorrow.

No comments: