Thursday, September 20, 2007

Kale and the things he does to me...

It seems like all I talk about is Kale... I don't really... That's just what happens to be going on in my life right now.

So Kale found out I talked to that guy that he never wanted me to talk to again. He said he's never going to talk to me again and he'll never forgive me. Fuck him. I've been there for him through so much shit and he can't forgive me for talking to a guy. What an idiot. I was depressed. I made myself throw up and cut myself four times. Then I talked to two friends and one in particular helped me get happier. I went from depressed, to pissed off, to happy. Maybe I'm bipolar...

Seriously I was talking to the friend that makes me happier and she's best friends with Kale and she was like "THAT'S BULL SHIT!" so she is going to like cuse out Kale tomorrow... I'm glad... right now I'd fucking push him in front of a car and not care.

No comments: