Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Kale and Me

Kale invited me to join this gay/lesbian support group that he's starting at his church. Of course because I'm totally in love with him I said yes. I'm afraid this is going to just start more problems with us. I mean if we date and break up, do I still go to the meetings? And he said he's not friends with any of his ex's, I still want to be his friend if we break up...

Now I realized something today. I told Kale I thought this one boy was cute and Kale told me "oh he does drugs and smokes and drinks and skips school all the time" when my friend said she knows that he's a straight A student. Then he found out about this other boy flirting with me and he was like "he's an ass hole, don't talk to him if you ever talk to him again I'll slit my wrists". Um ok. THEN he found out I thought this boy in my Economics class was cute and he was like "oh I know he's straight, he fucked this one girl". Once again. Um ok. Everyone knows this boy is gay. I told my friend about this and she was like he's jealous. And even if he doesn't like you he wants all your attention for himself. I don't know if Kale really likes me or not but this is getting so confusuing...

No comments: