Thursday, October 4, 2007

Going out to eat

I like going out to eat.

It may seem weird but I watch people, all the time. People don't notice it but I do. Like today I was at Coyote Canyon with my dad and my little brother. I watched people. I notice some things.....

Fat people eat faster and mix everything together on their plates,
Skinny people eat slower and keep all their food not touching,
Old men always get something stuck in their beards,
Old woman always have some type of soup down the front of their shirts,
Black people go straight to the chicken,
While white people go straight to the hamburger or pizza, I'm NOT racist!!!
Little kids ALWAYS want two or three deserts.... and their parents usually let them...

I made other observations but I can't remember most.... I like watching people, I'm weird I know....

No comments: